Contact Us:

Monday - Friday, 8am-7pm Central Time

After hours? Click to submit
an inquiry.

Mailing Address:

Cromwell Funds
c/o U.S. Bank Global Fund Services
P.O. Box 701
Milwaukee, WI 53201

Overnight Express Mail:

Cromwell Funds
c/o U.S. Bank Global Fund Services
615 E. Michigan St., FL3
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Add or Remove an Account Owner

Type of Request Instructions and Links Additional Information
Add a joint owner to my account. To add a joint owner to your account, we will require:
  • A signed letter of instruction or a completed and signed Change of Registration from the current account owner.
  • A completed New Account Application signed by the current account owner and the new account owner.
To complete this transaction via DocuSign, please click here.

  • A completed and signed New Account Application is required to verify that all account owners understand the terms of the prospectus and to certify the Social Security numbers of the account owners.
Remove a joint owner from my account. To remove an account owner from your account, we will require:
  • A Change of Registration Form completed and signed by all account owners. All signatures must be guaranteed on the form.
  • A completed and signed W-9 Form from the remaining account owner.
To obtain and complete the forms via DocuSign and then print the forms to obtain the signature guarantee, please click here.
  • The signature guarantee requirement is to protect against unauthorized requests by assuring the required signatures are genuine. A signature guarantee can be obtained at many commercial banks, credit unions, savings associations, or broker-dealers. A notary public is unable to provide an acceptable guarantee.

Before investing, consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Please call 855-625-7333 or visit for a prospectus or, if available, summary prospectus, containing this information. Read it carefully.

Cromwell and its representatives do not provide tax or legal advice. Each individual's tax and financial situation is unique. Individuals should consult their tax and/or legal advisor for advice and information concerning their particular situation.