After hours? Click to submit an inquiry.


Contact Us: 800-697-3863.

Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Central Time

Update or Correct your Name on your Account

If you are recently married or otherwise need to correct your name on your mutual fund account, please follow the steps and forms below to complete the change.

·        To update your name, you must either provide a Financial Notary / Signature Guarantee Stamp or include a certified copy of the legal document proving the name change

·        All forms need to contain original signatures and be mailed to us at one of the mailing addresses provided on the form


The registration needs to be updated because…

Instructions and Forms I need…

What else I need to know…


Update the name on my account to match my legal name


·        Please complete the Name Change Form include one of the two options:

§  a certified copy of Marriage Certificate or other  legal name change document




§  Obtain a Financial Notary or Signature Guarantee Stamp on the Name Change Form






·        Need to find a financial institution to guarantee your signature? Click here


·        We can return the original documents, simply include a note asking us to return the item.


·        If you obtain a Financial Notary we also need the contact information of the bank representative that provided it (i.e. business card)